2018 Spring Twilight League
Rules and Guidelines
- Play will be Wednesday’s starting at 5:00 pm and the Golf Shop will assign tee times.
- League play will start with matches on May 9th and will run through June 20th.
- League Final June 27th.
- Handicaps will be established using the USGA GHIN Handicap system. Handicap Revisions are the 1st and 15th of the month.
- There will be two flights of 8 players in each flight. If the flights are not full, the player with a bye on a particular week will play against PAR.
Matches will be played for 10 points total:
- 1 point will be awarded for each hole
- 1 point will be awarded for the match
If a player cannot make it his opponent will play verse par and the player not making it will receive 0 points. If both players are not present, they will both receive 0 points for the week.
At the end of 7 weeks, we will drop a player's lowest score and count the six highest scores to determine a flight winner. The Flight winners will play the following week for an overall Champion and League Ending Party.
Costs and Breakdown
- Cost is $20 to join the League.
- Flight Winners 1st- $50 2nd -$25
- Overall Winners $30
- Must have USGA Handicap $25 fee if needed
- Weekly cost is $20 for 9-hole cart and greens fee and $10 cash for weekly contests.
- Weekly High Points in each flight – 1st - $32 ($4 per person)
- Closest to the Pin - $16 ($1 per person)
- Net Skins (all flights in one pot) ($5 per person)
- Based on 16 players
For more information or to sign up please call the Golf Shop 610-923-8480